Yaroslav Stepanenko shares results from MacPaw’s 2017 Mac Developers Survey, including:
- Choosing the Marketplace
- App distribution channels
- Selling via the Mac App Store
- 30% revenue share - App Store limitations
- Selling outside the Mac App Store - reasons developers leave
- What it takes to sell an app
- Making your own distribution tools
- Challenges developers face and the solutions they find
Get more development news like this
The answers to these questions were collected via an annual Mac Developer Survey: 700+ developers responded to it. Come and see what the market is now compared to a year ago, and what’s coming.
About the content
This talk was delivered live in June 2017 at AltConf. The video was recorded, produced, and transcribed by Realm, and is published here with the permission of the conference organizers.